Bumi Armada, Fugro form Joint Venture

October 29, 2013

Fugro will enter into a new well services joint venture with Bumi Armada Berhad (Malaysia). The companies will create a team with members from Fugro and Bumi Armada having skills in marine operations, well intervention, and drilling operations. Fugro will hold 49% interest with Bumi Armada holding the remaining 51%.



Current News

Asia Pacific’s Decarbonization Bill to Hit $3.5 Trillion in 2040

Asia Pacific’s Decarbonization Bill to Hit $3.5 Trillion in 2040

China Expects Balanced Energy Supply/Demand

China Expects Balanced Energy Supply/Demand

India to Invite Foreign Investment in State-owned Oil Companies

India to Invite Foreign Investment in State-owned Oil Companies

Southeast Asia Bullish on OFS Market

Southeast Asia Bullish on OFS Market

BMT Delivers Real Time Monitoring for Helang FPSO

BMT Delivers Real Time Monitoring for Helang FPSO

Saipem Inks Deal with Daewoo for Onshore Projects

Saipem Inks Deal with Daewoo for Onshore Projects

Indonesia Inks 20-year PSC for Corridor Block

Indonesia Inks 20-year PSC for Corridor Block

Subscribe for AOG Digital E‑News

AOG Digital E-News is the subsea industry's largest circulation and most authoritative ENews Service, delivered to your Email three times per week